Samsung Galaxy S Duos calling problem in SIM1

Status
Not open for further replies.

srpati10

Honorable
Nov 24, 2012
I have a Samsung galaxy S duos S7562 dual sim mobile phone. Off late i am facing one peculiar problem. In my office, i am not able to make or receive any call through SIM1(It shows the message call ended after calling any number), where as i can make normal call through SIM2. The network of SIM 1 is OK. When i go outside of my office and make any call through SIM1, i am able to make call. But at the same time when i remove the SIM1 and put it on my old Nokia mobile, i am able to call and receive in my office also. Also my colleagues in the office are able to make call through the same Service provider as my SIM1 from the office itself. But i am not facing the problem in SIM2. I have tried to interchange the SIM1 with SIM2 also, but no improvements found. What could be the problem. Kindly suggest some solution as my SIM1 is my main no. and most of the time i spend in office

edwinmiller

Honorable
Oct 3, 2012
Really sorry to hear about your problem. One of my friends has also been using the same Samsung Galaxy S Duos for the last 6-8 months, but he doesn’t have any problem with his mobile device. In addition, he is always busy chatting with his friends on FB messenger and downloading applications from Google Play Store and at preset also. I think there may be some technical problem or circuit problem with your mobile device. I suggest you take your mobile device to the company service station.

forestltk

Honorable
Dec 30, 2012

I am having exactly the same problem like you and need to look for a solution as well:

Hi, I am using Samsung Galaxy S duo GT-S7562 and having problem to receive call / calling out with one of the SIM. Below is the scenario:

SIM1 card having data plan, can call out and call in.
SIM2 card no data plan, only for calling, that is why I choose "Data Service Network" as SIM1.

SIM1 is chooing Dual Mode (WCDMA / GSM) and SIM2 is GSM only. (Because it is not allow to choose for both SIM). I choose SIM1 Dual mode because it has data plan for faster data when I am outside.

Inside the office my WIfi will be the data.

I Did not Check the Receive Incoming calls via other SIM. When I choose Dual SIM always on, only call waiting is successful but call forwarding fail.

I do not know what is the root cause, when I am outside, I am able to receive call for SIM 2 some times. Both card are same Telco and got strong signal bar in can see at my phone. using other non Duos phone no problem.

SMS for SIM2 also will not be received. I have try to swap both SIM1 and SIM2 and did the same setting so that the SIM card with Data Plan is in Service, but still the same problem will happen.

How can I solve this problem?

nantha kumar

Honorable
Mar 25, 2013

Me too having EXACTLY same problem. can anyone suggest me what have to for this?
due to this problem i always disabled my datapack. because if i enable datapack i cannot able to receive calls or messages for my SIM1.

Samsung s duos.. cheated me..

naresh kumawat

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013

hiii i hv got same problem.... may i know which sim card do u use in ur mobile....
plese reply me on my no 9694301256

Ramesh Reddy

Honorable
Apr 7, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.