Samsung Galaxy S2 to be Unveiled in U.S. August 29

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

f-gomes

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2008
[citation][nom]manitouwhite[/nom]manitou that's for the unlocked version you stupid ass[/citation]
Not only you are very rude, you even went to the trouble of registering a new username just to poke the guy. Come on, get a girlfriend and go out and live a little.

G

I love the competition happening in the phone world. I have an iPhone but not loyal to a brand. I'm for whatever company that can provide a better phone for the money.

G

First of all, apple was NOT the first company to come out with "touchscreen" smartphones. Korea had these way before there was ipod touch's in usa. All apple did was take an idea that was already out there and just made it better and succeeded. Americans are badge whores, anything expensive means its good quality to them. (im american btw but not a badge whore)
People here buy apple products BECAUSE of the apple logo. For example, apple notebooks. They are NOT the best cpu's. There are hundreds of other notebooks that perform much better but people just buy macs because of its logo reputation.
Please stop saying "apple this, apple that", because its stupid.

G

Hey guys, this may be a dumb question, but what about the Samsung Galaxy S2 Variant aka "Celox"? -- 4.5 in screen and 1.5ghz processor sounds good. I hope they announce that, too. USA needs this, for sure.

Let me know if the Celox is BS or if you don't think its coming to the 'ol US of A.
(factual and speculative responses will be greatly appreciated!)

lucian20

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
I just went to 2 att stores at opening time and they had no idea what I was talking about, they claimed the phone wasn't coming out for another week.

G

Not hear yet.. Thanks for posting a rumor... Here is another one.. Samsung Galaxy is coming out September 29 if it doesn't Then October 29.. If not then December 29

Jenz P

Honorable
May 3, 2013
just read a related article about this Samsung Galaxy S 3... http://samsunggalaxy3sale.com/
Sleek and stylish, the ergonomically-designed Samsung Galaxy S 3 mini GT-I8190 cell phone takes functionality to another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.