Review Samsung Galaxy S24 hands-on review: Impressive AI powers

Jan 18, 2024
The Ai feature that really stands out on the Google Pixel is the nearly instantaneous head swap for great group shot feature. Does this phone bring over that amazing little gimmick? If not, I don't see a reason to buy.... the other stuff is ... eh.

Feb 10, 2024
Galaxy S24 Ultra win only cuz u love samsung more than apple...
but iPhone 15 even tight in ur comparison its above samsung...
iOS allways above androids

Domain Rider

Honorable
Jun 4, 2017
I moved to the S24 from the S23+ because I wanted something smaller. Mine has the Exynos chip, which apparently performs well in tests. I've been impressed by the battery life, which, if anything, is better than the S23+, and the display, which is very sharp, colour-accurate, and bright.

Feb 29, 2024
Well since I own the Samsung 24 ultra and my partner has the iPhone 15 pro max. And from other bloggers, YouTube tech reviewers, and personal experience the Samsung 24 ultra is 1 to 2 points over the iPhone 15 Pro Max. Considering all categories. But this seem like one of those articles that's really on biases and getting people to choose one over the other. I'm just saying as I myself use both phone. I use iPhone for work and Samsung personal use. My iPhone isn't as new as my partners. (Iphone 13 pro max. So simply there is no biases as both are in my life) this time I can tell the difference in every category over the iphone 15 pro max including pictures. I seen the pictures you posted and clearly I think the pictures taken were taken with making the iphone look better. I have taken some photos with the same camera specs and mine look so much better than your articles. It leads me to believe this is more on a promotioning thing or your just establishing your biases in your so called text review.

Reactions: Rufionn

Rufionn

Commendable
Feb 24, 2022
The Galaxy S24 and Galaxy S24 Plus are iterative upgrades if you look only at their components, but thanks to Samsung's AI push and better software update plan, there are a lot of other features to get excited for.

Samsung Galaxy S24 hands-on review: Impressive AI powers : Read more
I purchased the Galaxy S24 Ultra because I believed the camera was better. It’s not significantly better. I don’t need to edit my photos, I take great pictures, I wanted to always take great photos with my camera too. I don’t need to erase anything from a photo and I don’t want to, I want the photo as I took it. I don’t need any of the AI features, nor do I want them. As for circling something to look it up - big deal. I wouldn’t recommend this phone to anyone. It’s not impressive, and the AI isn’t impressive either. If this is the ultimate AI phone someone doesn’t understand the meaning of “ultimate”.I don’t believe it is any better than the two previous Galaxy Phones. And, stupid me, I bought it mainly because I read “Toms Guide” and the reviews were very good. Lesson learned.

Apr 7, 2024
Samsung fan here. Man, I just love the iPhone pics. They are Natural with just the right amount of pop when needed, and sometimes moody depending on the lighting. They also have depth or perspective - very evident in the bridge photo - you can easily perceive the bend, and how much it is. I wish Samsung images looked like that!
I'm too vested in the Samsung ecosystem so I won't change over to apple but the iPhone images are evidently great!