Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 or Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082?

neoroify

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2010
Hello there,

Recently my Galaxy S II was stolen, and I decided to buy a new smartphone and I was wondering which one has the potential? Samsung Galaxy S III or Samsung Galaxy Grand and why do you think so, giving crystal clear examples.

Take this in consideration: Percentage of buying a S3 is 10%, while Grand is 90% - that is because of the limit of my budget. if Galaxy Grand would deliver the same performance and durability as my Galaxy SII then I will buy it, if not then I will just save up for Galaxy SIII or just buy Galaxy S II ....

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Save up for the S3. It's one of the most powerful phones on the market right now. Alternatively, the Google Nexus is great as well and priced far more reasonably than the S3.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
The only reason I can see anyone buying the Grand over the Nexus is the network hardware. The grand is capable of much higher data speeds.

Apart from that, the phones are basically identical in terms of hardware. And even then, the Nexus runs a stock Android ROM from Google and is therefor legal to unlock and root. Once root access is obtained, you can overclock the hell out of it to make it a monster performer.