samsung galaxy s3 problem

Angel Angel

Estimable
Mar 10, 2014
Hi,

Two days ago I got the official update of jelly bean 4.3 to my Samsung galaxy s3.Last night phone was dropped with in small height. Today morning I switched on the phone its worked fine. But at the evening suddenly my phone was restarted and Samsung Logo Splash Screen (Samsung galaxy S3 GT-I9300T) and Keeps rebooting. So I remove the battery and insert it after a few second. After that the phone worked fine and again the same problem happened.

if I remove the battery, phone switch off. And if I insert the battery again, phone switch on itself (without press power button) and keep restarting.
I try to open the (Home + Volume Up+ power ON) button option. But is not working. If I plug the phone to charge, gray battery shows and again restarting to charge…. (I mean, phone won’t stay in a stage).
If i try (HOme + voulme down + power On) option, phone shows the download mode for 5 seconds and restart again.
So can you please let me know it’s a software problem or hardware problem?
If it’s a software how fix it ? ( I tried the emergency firmware recovery through kies, but kies couldn’t fine my phone).

My phone current status video below
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvq6bd93qjmdt6o/20131012_235047.mp4

Note : this video i download from youtube, bcoz i wanted to show u the current situaltion. ( But my phone in critical rather than wht mention in video)

Thank You.

You probably messed up some connection in the phone when it was dropped, which got loosed some more during normal use. There is no software that will fix a dropped phone, has to be replaced or repaired. You can try a new battery but chances are very good that it won't help.