Samsung Galaxy Tab Gets a New Video Spot

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]winterblade[/nom]As i once said, either people go back to dumbphones and get a tablet, or keep their smartphones and forgot about the tablet completly, something has to give, I just can't see a future with both devices. Either the phones grow to 5-6 inches (I think that's the real limit for real portable phones) or everybody gets a tablet with phone capabilities and a bluetooth headset.[/citation]
+1 and Amen to that brother
I'm going old school and gonna buy a Samsung U100
http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/samsung-u100.htm
I dont care what features a phone has, if the tablet takes care of the data, the only factor that interests me in a phone is size and this baby is the thinnest and lightest in the world.

kingssman

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]oe...I would like to be somewhere close to iPad size at 10" diagonal screen...[/citation]

you got thumbed down because you said ipad, Ha...

well i would agree, the device seems too big to be a pocket fitting android phone like we currently carry, yet seems too small to be a netbook let alone tablet.

something along the lines of 8.5" x 11" the size and dimension of your standard piece of paper, its comfortable to hold in 1 had, but not crowded to hold in two, have room to read, supports the size of a common qwerty keyboard on screen in landscape mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.