Review Samsung HW-Q990B 11.1.4 Dolby Atmos Soundbar review

Feb 3, 2023
This 11.1.4 Dolby Atmos soundbar offers premium sound in an easy-to-setup package — but it is missing a few features.

Samsung HW-Q990B 11.1.4 Dolby Atmos Soundbar review : Read more
Guys! There is a phone app for this sound bar, which allows you to tweak the settings to your heart's delight, including boosting rear speakers among many other settings. I can't believe the reviewer was apparently completely unaware of this. I never use the remote for anything.

Feb 3, 2023
^^ Exactly this! This is a pretty hefty omission from the author here. There are pretty robust options in the SmartThings app to customize until your hearts content.

Feb 4, 2023
The reviewers had the bar for 2 months but didn't realise you can adjust the volume of the rear speakers.

You have rear height rear side and rear volume which you can adjust to +6 which is quite loud I have mine on +2 due to being close to me.

All options can be adjusted via the remote or the smart things app which you can control easily through your mobile.

In future please review things correctly or only allow people that are a little tech savvy do these reviews.

Reactions: Davin8r
Feb 3, 2023
Even worse is that they don't even appear to read these comments so they can update their severely flawed review.