Samsung i7 np900x4c not booting

Feb 20, 2018
Samsung i7 np900x4c was not booting up if it went to sleep randomly would take a couple minutes pushing the on button to get it to turn on and then it started happening if the laptop shut down at all (flat battery, reset) and would turn on if I left it unplugged for a few days. Now it won't turn on at all. so the charge light is on and the blue on button comes on but does not boot up you hear a fan run for a second or two and then stop, no buttons work. What I have tried is 1. The little reset button on the bottom. 2. Opening it and disconnecting the battery manually and just connecting it to its charging, no change. 3. Removing ram one at a time. And that's all really. Does anyone know what else could be the problem? I'm not very technically savvy.

Solution
If you tried testing RAM and tried without the battery, maybe a dead motherboard. If you remove all the RAM and try turning it on, does it beep with an error code? If not, that is the sign of a bad motherboard. If the motherboard was good it would beep to tell you there is an issue with the RAM.
If you tried testing RAM and tried without the battery, maybe a dead motherboard. If you remove all the RAM and try turning it on, does it beep with an error code? If not, that is the sign of a bad motherboard. If the motherboard was good it would beep to tell you there is an issue with the RAM.

Solution