Samsung internet browser

Vegeta_1

Prominent
Jun 8, 2017
How can I add to my settings of the samsung internet browser the option to rename files before downloading them?

Solution
The info I gave you is the only way to do it. You would have to 'try' and find a browser that has that option, but I doubt you would find any. If you were 'really' lucky, maybe one.

PC browsers have way more features. Phone ones don't have as many.
To be honest, I don't believe that option is available in the standard browsers for phones. You can try searching for additional browser apps online to see if any have that option, but I don't see it being a common feature at all. Plus you also risk getting apps that have ads or in app purchases, if not worse.

You can easily rename files once on the device. You should have a file manager app and can go through that to rename them. Or, if by some chance there isn't that kind of app on the device, you can always download one.

Vegeta_1

Prominent
Jun 8, 2017

I know about the option of changing the name after downloading it but it is not helping me while I am downloading a bunch of files and need them to be in a certain order and because I can't name it causes.difficulties.

The info I gave you is the only way to do it. You would have to 'try' and find a browser that has that option, but I doubt you would find any. If you were 'really' lucky, maybe one.

PC browsers have way more features. Phone ones don't have as many.

Solution

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Vegeta_1 : "Samsing internet browser on galazy s7"