SAMSUNG J1 space is slow

Reine

Commendable
Jan 8, 2017
How to fix this space is slow in samsung J1? I had already sd card to put some apps in here but it only HALF of the mb can move to sd card why? It must supposed to be whole mb's of the apps must move to sd. Then when I bought this phone one year ago I downloaded alot of apps like facebook,twitter,instagram,vsco,facetune,coc,and so on game apps.my videos,pictures was on my sd card. Recently I can't show my pictures it shows need to delete something and it shows that space is slow so I deleted one app it function normal then again few weeks ago it shows again space is slow and I can't open my gallery need again to delete some apps so I deleted my game apps. Still it won't work space is slow is still there and my sd card has lots of space to save what should I do to fix this? Until now the only apps retain was facebook,instagram,twitter,vsco only no more game apps and I can't download anything due to space is slow?how come is this I already deleted my game apps? Please answer this thank you.

Solution
I can't say how or why your game apps got deleted, but if that phone isn't running Android "Marshmallow", or the manufacturer restricted the option, you wouldn't be able to run apps from the card (except the rare few that allow for it). You would need to follow the instructions I am including below to make the SD card "Internal" storage, rather than the standard "External" storage to run apps from the card.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then...
I can't say how or why your game apps got deleted, but if that phone isn't running Android "Marshmallow", or the manufacturer restricted the option, you wouldn't be able to run apps from the card (except the rare few that allow for it). You would need to follow the instructions I am including below to make the SD card "Internal" storage, rather than the standard "External" storage to run apps from the card.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
3. Now select “Format as internal”, and then “Erase & Format”.
4. Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage.
5. Reboot your phone.

NOTE: If you don't reboot the phone, many things may not work correctly, so make sure you do.

Solution