Samsung J5 prime, moved all oics to SD card but phone still says full

Mar 29, 2018
I have recentlky moved all my photos and video's to the 64GB SD card and deleted them from internal storage yet my phone is still saying its full

Solution
As long as the amount of space on the phone itself is less than the amount you are trying to access, then it will keep saying it is full. Moving photos, music, videos, etc. to the SD card can help, but it will only free up so much space. I believe that device doesn't have the option to make the SD card internal storage, so you can't do apps from the card. The only other option is to clear out the the cache for your browser, facebook, etc., (just save anything you want to keep) and also to remove/uninstall any apps you don't really use.
As long as the amount of space on the phone itself is less than the amount you are trying to access, then it will keep saying it is full. Moving photos, music, videos, etc. to the SD card can help, but it will only free up so much space. I believe that device doesn't have the option to make the SD card internal storage, so you can't do apps from the card. The only other option is to clear out the the cache for your browser, facebook, etc., (just save anything you want to keep) and also to remove/uninstall any apps you don't really use.

Solution