Samsung Laptop Integrated GPU not working.

whistlepunk

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017
Hey, I got this (http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/pcs/NP780Z5E-S01UB-specs) laptop from my dad's coworker a while back, and I've been wanting to play some games on it. Right now it's stuck using the Intel Integrated graphics, and I've tried updating drivers, changing settings, using AMD's gpu detection software, and much more, but I can't get it to work. Radeon HD 8770M.

Solution
For laptops, the drivers that will work with dual graphics would be from the laptop vendor. I am guessing you were installing the drivers from AMD or maybe Intel. Best thing to do is use the factory reset feature to set the thing to default OEM setup after backing up your files and capture what settings you need. Then the AMD video should work. Of course the video card can be faulty also.
For laptops, the drivers that will work with dual graphics would be from the laptop vendor. I am guessing you were installing the drivers from AMD or maybe Intel. Best thing to do is use the factory reset feature to set the thing to default OEM setup after backing up your files and capture what settings you need. Then the AMD video should work. Of course the video card can be faulty also.

Solution