Samsung Makes World's Thinnest LCD Yet at 0.15''

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]JamesSneed[/nom]Oh funny it's two chicks. They had for for a minute wondering how they got that mirror image that wasnt really a mirror image. If you zoom in on the enlarged photo you will see the little fake tattoo on the forheads is in a different spot. So I agree the hot one IS on the left. Nice trick.[/citation]

I really hope you were joking. That's very obviously a watermark on the photo.

scryer_360

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
I know we are still marvelling at the advance of the technology, but I'd like to see someone try and increase the reliability of it before anything more.

Most TV's come with a 1 year warranty. Warranties typically are only as long as they are because a manufacturer knows that during that time period, most of their (product type here) won't have major problems. Exceptions to this would be like Dodge's Lifetime Powertrain Warranty: they couldn't sell the cars without it (and to prove that they don't really believe it will last forever, if you sell the car the warranty goes back to like a 5 year job).

I currently have several LCD's, and one is already showing some problems. My Sony, Westinghouse and Samsungs are fine, but a Sharp is giving me weird density issues.

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]JamesSneed[/nom]Oh funny it's two chicks. They had for for a minute wondering how they got that mirror image that wasnt really a mirror image. If you zoom in on the enlarged photo you will see the little fake tattoo on the forheads is in a different spot. So I agree the hot one IS on the left. Nice trick.[/citation]

Im just trying to figure out what mirror makes either image of that woman look hot.. i just dont see it. I guess i could try funny mirrors but i dont think thats going to help her either.

G

so thin,it seems vulnerable for breaking the glass, or did they make the TV out of a hardened plastic?

onsiteone

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
I'm sorry but the hot lady is distracting. As hard as I tried in reading the article, all I comprehended was LCD... girl... thin... hot... screen... twins... boobs. Sorry. It's not your fault Tom's, it's me. >_

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]SleepingMenstral[/nom]Lol is it just me, or does the chic in the screen look hotter ?[/citation]
Silmmer, darker... yeah.

Come on Samsung, give us 20" 2600x1560 bezel-free monitors!
(The small size yet high resolution if to reduce the need for AA and make it easier to fit 3-6-9 of these together for a multi monitor setup.)

Status
Not open for further replies.