Samsung: More Than 1 Million Galaxy Notes Shipped Worldwide

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simon_04

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012
Samsung Now point to Smart phone. It's Other's Products Not to make well. Example: DVD, LCD/LED Monitor etc. That's Product Not lasting A one Year I have Many Complain. .

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
So, PDA re-done in 2011... :D Still, great device. Would buy one right now but don't see good value for money in it and there isn't even one in the local Samsung store here.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I had no clue this was even released, but this seems to be a device that isn't really anything. Not a tablet, not a phone. I'd much rather just get a Kindle Fire/PlayBook for half the price.

G

I have one and it is the best phone I have owned by far. Amazing screen and beefy processor. It is the perfect phone for multimedia.

annabel_31

Honorable
Feb 28, 2013
my relationship of 3 years was falling apart and i was devastated. My lover broke up from me and for me to get him back, i have to find a solution, I went to 3 different spell casters they all failed to bring back my lover, I really wasn’t sure anymore if spells were real so as i was making a search one morning i saw some great reviews about dr.marnish@yahoo.com, I was a bit skeptical at first but I purchased a love spell from this spell caster, but a friend asked me to try and see what happens, when tried the spell caster, he said he will take his time to do a love spell that will bringing my man back to me, after some days my lover reconciled with me, It felt good to have my lover back, when he returned he said he would never leave me again. I saw him transform from a guy who wanted out to a guy who always wanted to be with me. now my lover is more open and he admitted he loves me dearly, with dr.marnish I know love spell is real, Thanks to dr.marnish for getting me my man back. I appreciate all his time, effort, and energy he puts during the spell cast
Annabel Robinson from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.