Samsung Notebook startup freezing

Megzari Nassim

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
Hi everyone,
When I bought my Samsung Notebook, it came with Win7 pre-installed. When Win10 came out, I decided to upgrade. I soon realized that it was very unstable, Energy consuming and slow as heck. So I recently decided to go back to Win7. I downloaded Win7 ultimate, backed up my data, then put Win7 in a bootable USB and installed it. 1 thing I noted was that when i Formatted and Deleted all my drives, they wouldn't merge as one big unallocated hard drive. It didn't bother me at the time but it might pointing to an error or problem. Later on when Win7 was fully installed, I downloaded some network drivers (through another laptop) and installed them. Then it asked me to reboot to finish the install, so I did. But then when It went into the BIOS boot it froze there (where it asks F2 for Setup and F4 for recovery, see image attached). Then only way I found to boot up windows was to change the boot order to have USB first, then plug in the USB with Win7 install, and when it asks me to press a button to boot from USB, I don't do anything, and Windows Starts up.
I've looked everywhere for a solution to this, so this is why I'm asking here.
If any information is needed (screenshots or computer information) just ask and I will add it on my post as an EDIT.
Thank you in advance for anyone who manages to help me.

Screenshot of startup: http://i.imgur.com/VI2RlVE.jpg

Well first and foremost when you say downloaded win7 ultimate I have to assume it is a pirated copy of windows which can introduce all sorts of instabilities.

Secondly, did you get these network drivers through samsung's website for your specific laptop model or where did they come from?

Megzari Nassim

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
No it isn't a pirated copy of windows because when I installed it it asked me for a serial code which I bought just for this occasion (didn't know how to use my old one didn't work). And no since the laptop was clean it didn't have internet so I downloaded a software from another laptop that had all the network drivers already downloaded and installs the one that corresponds to your laptop. It's called 3DP Net.

Megzari Nassim

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
It doesn't seem like you read my post all the way. The thing is that windows itself is working perfectly, all drivers have been installed properly and work great. the only problem is when booting up the pc the only way to get it to boot windows is to go through a bootable usb drive and skipping it. And yes 3DP is third party software but it makes it easier to install your network drivers. Instead of manually installing all kinds of network drivers to finally get the one your need. Instead 3DP has them all included and just detects your network adapter and installs the right driver. I've used on 4 other laptops that I reinstalled and they all work perfectly. But as I said earlier, this is not the issue.

Megzari Nassim

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
Hi,
I've been looking for a solution for this for ages, and I still haven't found anything to help me. I got back to this post thinking someone might have answered, but still. I know that completely reinstalling windows might solve the issue, but I want this to be the last resort (litterally).
I hope someone can help me with this.