Samsung NP300E5A boot up issue [PLEASE HELP - Been up all night looking for solution]

MitchAK

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015
I have a Samsung NP300E5A Laptop that has no screen - it has been damaged in the past.

I connect it to my desktop monitor, I can login and use my laptop perfectly although there's one issue I cannot figure out.

When I startup my laptop I can't access BIOS or anything like that.

When I power on my laptop there is a black screen for a few minutes then the Windows noise starts and the login screen appears. I need to access bios but I don't know how to fix it or get to it?

Please help!

Hi,

To access BIOS on your laptop try to press F10 upon powering on the laptop.
- Put the laptop completely off.
- Press the power button and don't wait for any screen to appear just start tapping on F10 repeatedly just right after you press the power button and you should be able to access BIOS.
- If that doesn't work you may need to disconnect the built monitor first because the laptop is using the integrated display while in BIOS then try to access it again.

MitchAK

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015

Not to be rude in anyway but can you not read? I cannot do that. The first thing that comes up on my screen is the login screen and that's after 5 minutes. If it was that simple I wouldn't be here.