Samsung Patent Reveals Google Glass Competitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTekMuppet

Honorable
Oct 6, 2013
If it's as stylish and functional like their smartwatch and is priced as reasonably, I'm sold.

Samsung is blazing another trail while the rest of the industry is waiting to copy Samsung's ideas and get filthy rich doing it.

Aaron Briggs

Honorable
May 13, 2013
Samsungs Smart watch is a POS, the whole smart watch ideas is fing stupid. It amazes me how little these tech companies have to be in innovation to get idiots to buy pointless consumer throw away tech to access the same fing boring crap you can already access a million different ways. ugh i hate where tech is going, just copy and paste for the last 6 years i hate it so fing much.

HiTekMuppet

Honorable
Oct 6, 2013
Does one have to end every little bit of sarcastic comment with the lame /s?

I thought the bit about innovation would give it away. Of course the watch is a comical product, especially at that price point. I'd be surprised if their glass would do any better.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
@wemakeourfuture Is that the same thing you are gonna say when Apple puts out their version of the Google Glass (and they will eventually) or are you gonna say it is innovative and new? Yea, Samsung is doing what Google already did but there is always a first and all others will just be copying and that goes for every industry. Someone always reaches the market first but that doesn't mean they were the first to think it just the first to create it.

TwoBridges

Honorable
Oct 23, 2013
wemakeourfuture , October 25, 2013 10:54 PM
Samsung innovation strikes again! ...

Apple only wished it could innovate like Samsung!Now run along iBoy.

gh0st

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
@ sylvez
you forgot Apple I-glasses (lol) also you better not come up with a name similar ehem eye-glasses because that will be infringing !

caustin582

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
Companies can't always be innovators, but the problem is that Samsung is NEVER the innovator. They just wait for their competitors to come up with something juicy then jump on it ASAP. It's a fairly effective business model, but we need to recognize it for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.