Samsung Ships 10,000,000 Galaxy S2 Handsets

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
The Galaxy S2 is a spectacular phone. It does not have HDMI output, nor does it have a 720p Screen. Keep your eyes out for the Nexus Prime / Galaxy S3 / I-9250.

G

who doesn't need profit, apple makes more than 7 times profit a laptop hp sells (that would be around 350$ !!!)

Harby

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
[citation][nom]dimar[/nom]Along with a crappy Yamaha MC 1-N2 audio chip. Had to be said![/citation]

Why do you downrate him? Yamaha's chip is utter crap compared to the Wolfson SGS1 had. Some of us value sound fidelity.

G

The S2 has HDMI via adapter. The S2 and the iPhone are both copies of the LG Prada. The Galaxy S released last year had a home button in the UK and 4 buttons in the US. I think it's a US carrier thing. The Samsung F700 also had the square home button. The iPhone and the Samsung F700 came out a month apart. You cant copy a phone in a month. Funny that motorola didnt sue anyone for coping their Flip phone idea. It's called market trends and it happens every day all over the world for the last 100 years starting way before the Ford model T. The S2 will be mine on Oct 2nd!!! Also I hold the patent for posting on a blog so everyone here owes me $250,000,000,000. I take Paypal.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I for one seriously doubt this myself. 5 million when not launched in the States, and 5 million more since then all across the world seems unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.