Samsung Smart TV loses connection

kemeki

Prominent
Nov 2, 2017
My Samsung Smart TV won't maintain its connection to the internet. It starts up, is fine for 10 minutes (streaming), then drops the connection... to the Wi-Fi internet that has no problem, with the router right next to the TV.

Solution
Must be up to date. the system update would or should be the firmware for it

If youre using wireless try changing the wireless channel in the modem. If there's a lot of devices around that use 2.4 wireless.

It's not conflicting with something else with the same ip address is it???? This can cause constant disconnections for one of the devices if it is

kemeki

Prominent
Nov 2, 2017

Well duh, I should have thought about connecting it with a cable!

Until I get an Ethernet cord though, I don't know how to update the firmware. I checked for a system update, it was good.

Paul NZ

Admirable
Must be up to date. the system update would or should be the firmware for it

If youre using wireless try changing the wireless channel in the modem. If there's a lot of devices around that use 2.4 wireless.

It's not conflicting with something else with the same ip address is it???? This can cause constant disconnections for one of the devices if it is

Solution

bfeldman52

Prominent
Nov 15, 2017
I
just updated my firmware tonight and that solved the issue !!!! I have UNK8000 2016 model i downloaded updated firmware to a thumbdrive ant than plugged it into the tv