Samsung tablet n8010 16gb how to remove movies from internal memory and save internal memory full

bardy16

Commendable
Feb 27, 2016
Tablet internal memory full I would like to remove and save the movies how to go about saving to a usb drive or portable hard drive

Solution
I believe you can add up to 64 GB of MicroSD (there should be an external port slot you can put the tiny flash memory tab into) and then transfer all your data (movies, music, pictures ,little used program apps, etc) onto the external memory and clear out your internal memory for necessary things.

Jeff Mongillo

Estimable
Mar 15, 2014
I believe you can add up to 64 GB of MicroSD (there should be an external port slot you can put the tiny flash memory tab into) and then transfer all your data (movies, music, pictures ,little used program apps, etc) onto the external memory and clear out your internal memory for necessary things.

Solution

bardy16

Commendable
Feb 27, 2016

bardy16

Commendable
Feb 27, 2016
Hi jeff thanks for the reply I have added another card 32 gb I think the way to go is delete one movie and that will free up about 4 gbs on internal memory and change the settings to download to external card thanks again cheers