Samsung's First Sub-$1000 4K TV Launching this Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianteekay

Estimable
Jun 24, 2014
I won't buy anything from Samsung after they were caught using PenTile screens.

Its not like they're hiding the fact, or denying they are using PenTile. So why say they were caught? IF they are using PenTile screens in TVs, would you notice the difference ?

Bondfc11

Honorable
Sep 3, 2013
Love the part where you can split the screen and do everything else but watch television. I remember when you only turned on the tube to just watch. Man chill with pushing tech that makes us all OCD/ADD junkies that cannot focus on one thing for more than 5 minutes at a time.

schwatzz

Estimable
Jun 23, 2014
Of course this would be expected. Further price drops will be on the way soon. I think people these days are much more aware of the the technology trends and how eventually they all come down in price. Unless you're quite wealthy or just that guy who wants the latest technology as soon as it comes out, the average person will now wait for the new tech to drop in price.

10tacle

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
i'm not a fan of curved TV's they give off a bubble like view of a picture when you view content.

Yeah I was at worst Buy last weekend checking out 4K tech and saw the curved screens. I think that's a fad that will be short lived. The idea is that nobody gets a bad view off center but it distorts the display from any view. Not to mention viewing angles with a high quality IPS HDTV *have* wide viewing angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.