Saturday Night Live Skit Disses the iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Yeah how does that thing work as a phone? I know one person who has one but I have never talked on it so, I honestly do not know how the sound quality is or if its comfy and all that.

Maybe some iPhone owner could enlighten me on those things. I still will probably never own one (not an AT&T fan at all...) but it would be nice to know at least second hand lol

azcoyote

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
iPhone is functionally great but battery sucks. AT&T sucks by a factor of 100 compared to the hardware. AT&T is the Achilles' heal of the iPhone.

G

I've heard that the IPhone has "phone" problems in Australia too, and we don't use AT&t.

msdss

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2009
The only problem I have with my iPhone is that its so freaking restrictive... I can't change my txt msg alert sound? Really Apple? Jesus.

badaxe2

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2008
[citation][nom]msdss[/nom]The only problem I have with my iPhone is that its so freaking restrictive... I can't change my txt msg alert sound? Really Apple? Jesus.[/citation]

Sounds like Apple in general.

MitchMeister-

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2006
This is great. My boss literally went on a 10 min rant about two hours ago how he's so sick of his Iphone dropping calls and not notifying him that he's not receiving calls all the time. Too good.

jalek

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
This is new? Mine's an iPod that can make calls if necessary, but that end of things is pretty awkward. Come to think of it, with the few supported formats, the iPod part isn't all that great either, it's just been convenient.

Then Google's CEO talks about selling the ability for insurance companies to track Android clients via GPS and I'm still waiting for something better.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
I honestly rarely see people making calls with their iPhones. Admittedly, I rarely make calls with my Nokia either, it's more like a mobile browser/ IM client to me.

tmike

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
[citation][nom]fooldog01[/nom]Remember when SNL was funny more than once every 6 episodes?[/citation]
I can do you one better - I can remember when each episode was funny.

banthracis

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
It might be less of a challenge if AT&T decided to spend some money and actually made a usable network in NYC. Don't remember the last time I've had a call that went longer than 2 min b4 dropping...

Status
Not open for further replies.