sceen pages needed deleted

Well first the screens would need to be empty. Then try the following...

Deleting a home screen

1. Go to the home screen you wish to delete.

2. Using two fingers, touch two of the screen and move towards each other diagonally.

3. Now you should be able to remove that home screen by pressing that home screen for about 2 seconds. Then drag it to "Remove" on the center-top of the screen. The home screen page should now be deleted.

Well first the screens would need to be empty. Then try the following...

Deleting a home screen

1. Go to the home screen you wish to delete.

2. Using two fingers, touch two of the screen and move towards each other diagonally.

3. Now you should be able to remove that home screen by pressing that home screen for about 2 seconds. Then drag it to "Remove" on the center-top of the screen. The home screen page should now be deleted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vidgirl94 Android Tablets 1
Sahari Android Tablets 7
S Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 5
B Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
X Android Tablets 3
Similar threads
Solved! Acer Inspire 10.1 stuck on Google sign in page
Question Viking pro 10 home page text only shows top half of letters
Question Google Chrome help page sync history question
Solved! My viking pro rca is flashing viking pro back to opening page then back to viking pro
Solved! Best solution webworkings says to go to home screen, but there is no "Menu" on the home page. No "Applications" there either.
My RCA tablet keeps going back to the page that says verify your account that was previously on this device I do that and it
I did hard reset It did nothing it still froze on th3 custom OP page
My Galaxy 4 tan starts and goes to the icon display page and when I press on an icon, like google, messenger, etc or won't go
How do i fix it i tried reseting it and it has been 15 min and it is still stuck on the booting page for my smart tab.
This page has become unresponsive
please my samsung tablet is showing the samsung logo but not showing the home page or the screen but its charging hat should i
How can I get the time and date back on the home page of my RCA 7" tablet?
Trying to get pass the internet page
It shows one sceen that says on,off and airplan mode
My tg-tek android tablet the home page wont come on. The tablet turns on and then says android is starting and it load for abo
Samsung tablet model sm t337a is completly frozen on an open page. Wont do anything, i held the power button down+ the volume
Rotated Home Page
Samsung GT N8013 Stuck on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 page
9" supersonic tablet--can't get pass home page---goes to white ,grey and stripes only had about 2 weeks
Nook HD+ connects to router but will not get a web page.

ASK THE COMMUNITY