Question schiit fulla 2 and xbox series x compatability

Oct 31, 2022
Will the Schiit Fulla 2 work on xbox series x? I cannot wear headphones cause my skin is extremely sensitive, so I must use earbuds. I prefer to use wired earbuds. I might use cheap earbuds from amazon or possible purchase Shure SE425-CL because of good reviews.

The reason why I am asking because I read something online that xbox is monotone and may affect distribution of footsteps from left to right ear? Think of foot step sounds like from call of duty modern war 2.

I prefer this device over others because I can use a separate microphone jack instead of a combination earbud + microphone combination. Other amplifiers from Astro only have 1 jack for headsets which I don't want.

Wired earbuds, while normally are better than wireless, may not be the best solution for a gaming console where you are relaxing, sitting back, moving your hand with the controller, getting up for drink, etc...

I would go with just bluetooth headphones here. Also earbuds are not nearly as good for sound positioning as over ear headphones.

If you want something more audiophile like, there are good bluetooth adapters you can get to convert most headphones to wireless. FiiO has good ones, I have a model from several years back and use it quite often. They can be used as a wired DAC/AMP on something like a laptop for travel, or even on a desktop, in addition to bluetooth.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/...05e7-9a6f-4b51-98f3-6976a1c99b91&ref_=ast_bln

Last edited: