Scientists Use Scotch Tape to X-ray Finger

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
do i sense a scare of 'killer scotch tape' now?
soon a correlation should be released of person who uses scotch tape, and their chances of becoming sterile

Snillet

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2007
[citation][nom]terror112[/nom]lol. that's what I first thought.[/citation]
Dear terror, you mean that the first thing that went through your head as you looked at scotch tape at the age of 3 was:

"Gosh, I bet this thing emits X-rays!" :D

Gamecase

Distinguished
May 10, 2008
lol "More interestingly the scientist feel that the technology presents the possibilty of nuclear fusion." imagine a nuke built from scotch tape.... thats kinda crazzy.

sonofhendrix

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
no mention of the dangers of x-rays?
only happens in a vacume my ass.
its suprising that a moleculr event triggers nuclear level energy.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
All this knowledge ..... wasted looking at what happends when you use tape! C'mon! Don't scientists have anything better to do? Sure it's cool they discovered something .... but it's like observing a robbery while hiding from your boss .... good you did it, but you should've have been in a position to!

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
I'm not saying its wasted. But like the radar that happends to melt chocolade it's an accidental discovery if they're to be taken serious. People can't seriously spend 6 or more years of their youth becoming an expert in some field, just to play around with nonsense. Even if it should end up being a big discovery. If they were researching a cure for parkinson and accidently figured out the tape thing, then fine. They weren't just toying around..... I'm just glad it ain't my tax money, but I'm sure they're no more serious in denmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.