Screen went black after exiting BIOS

Modestas_1

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017
Good day everyone!
I have faced a problem yesterday regarding my laptop Asus n56vz.
Basicaly I wanted to change my CD rom to SSD. Once I did that I wanted to install windows on this new drive.
So I got Windows 10 on my USB and went to the computer's BIOS to boot from USB.
Maybe I clicked something I'm not sure but after I saved settings and exited my screen went black.
I've tried things like taking off computers battery and holding power on button; taking off computer's RAM and puting it back on diferent slot; tried conmecting to external monitor via HDMI and VGA cables and hitting fn+ f5(no response); taking off BIOS battery from motherboard and keeping it away from a computer for 10 minutes.
Do you guys perhaps have any clues?

It may not be BIOS related. Try this...

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
3. Turn on the external monitor.
4. Turn on the laptop.

NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.

Modestas_1

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017

Hello. Thanks for answering.
I've recorded connection to an external monitor: https://youtu.be/in4trQ_Nj_U
Monitor reacts to the conmection but doesn't display nothing.

Modestas_1

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017

I'll try to take battery out again tomorrow and if it won't work then I don't know. Do they sell GPUs for this computer?