Solved! Sd card empty

Jan 12, 2019
When i insert sd card in my android i can access it but after 10 minutes or so when i go to file manager and hits sd card option it says empty but in settings>storage here sd card shows what is the solution

Solution

So issue is just the gallery, that does not mean much. You said that in File Manager the card shows empty though. If you go to File Manager, then browse to the DCIM folder, do you see your files in there? For the Gallery you just need to point the photo app to use the SD card and possibly in the settings of the image viewer. Your post made it seem like the phone actually did not see the card as having files on it.

So issue is just the gallery, that does not mean much. You said that in File Manager the card shows empty though. If you go to File Manager, then browse to the DCIM folder, do you see your files in there? For the Gallery you just need to point the photo app to use the SD card and possibly in the settings of the image viewer. Your post made it seem like the phone actually did not see the card as having files on it.

Solution