Sd card in Android Samsung Luna

Brijoelkllmarsh92

Prominent
Apr 3, 2017
I've moved apps and music and photos to my sd card. I have an android Samsung Luna. All of a sudden all my apps and music, photos disappeared. I tried to take it and the battery out and powered the phone down but it seems like the sd card is not connecting to the phone or something.

Solution
If it wasn't connecting, then it should give you a message stating that. Unfortunately, if you can't read it on the phone, it won't be readable anywhere else. The reason being that if you changed the SD card from "External" storage to "Internal" storage, which is what would be needed to actually run apps from the card, then it has encrypted the card so that it will only work on that one device. And, were you to say do any type of reset to the device, it, again, won't be able to read the data on the card. Just restarting a phone should not cause that, unless the card was taken out and put in another device.
If it wasn't connecting, then it should give you a message stating that. Unfortunately, if you can't read it on the phone, it won't be readable anywhere else. The reason being that if you changed the SD card from "External" storage to "Internal" storage, which is what would be needed to actually run apps from the card, then it has encrypted the card so that it will only work on that one device. And, were you to say do any type of reset to the device, it, again, won't be able to read the data on the card. Just restarting a phone should not cause that, unless the card was taken out and put in another device.

Solution