SD card to play mp3 in Japan car audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengzheng228

Prominent
Sep 27, 2017
I have a japan car audio player in my car, model is NHDT W55. I can't play an sd card in its sd card slot. Please help me with this problem if any of you know. Thanks a lot.

Solution
You should to buy a special Panasonic SD card reader, buy normal full size 1Gb Panasonic (made in Japan) SD card, download SD Jukebox software. Install it on Windows XP computer. Add there 128 kb/s mp3 files to music library of SD Jukebox program. Then.. Format your SD card by that SD Jukebox and move your music library to the card. I did all of those steps and it works. But it's too difficult to use it. Just us mp3 CDs or You may copy music CDs to car audio HDD

linalfred93

Prominent
Sep 28, 2017
Code:

I saw memory stick button in audio menu. So, I thought that sd card slot can be use to play music. Seems like there's no way to use this then. Thanks a lot anyway for replyin to my question.

iggy.orlean

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017
You should to buy a special Panasonic SD card reader, buy normal full size 1Gb Panasonic (made in Japan) SD card, download SD Jukebox software. Install it on Windows XP computer. Add there 128 kb/s mp3 files to music library of SD Jukebox program. Then.. Format your SD card by that SD Jukebox and move your music library to the card. I did all of those steps and it works. But it's too difficult to use it. Just us mp3 CDs or You may copy music CDs to car audio HDD

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.