Sd cards photos

Babli roy

Prominent
Feb 18, 2017
All my photos got erased few weeks earlier (an option came on my SD card explore or eject I pressed eject)

Well, while there is no guaranty that you will be able to get them back, deleted does mean deleted, you 'may' get lucky. Try the following and see if it helps.

There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Well, while there is no guaranty that you will be able to get them back, deleted does mean deleted, you 'may' get lucky. Try the following and see if it helps.

There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
K Android Smartphones 1