Searching best laptop

Satyam Srivastava

Estimable
Aug 1, 2015
Looking for best laptop under 40-43k...
And plz tell me how is ASUS X555LJ-XX130D!!
It has 920m NVEDIA graphics card..
It is gud or is there any other options available in market!

Solution
i checked it, most of things dont even matter or they cant be rated correctly

Tech support: just because it doesnt have good tech support that doesnt mean that the products is bad
Design : Some will love the desing and some one will hate it. For your budget you wont finda laptop with some amazing featues that just came on the market those laptops cost more
Keyboard: same as with the design, Some will love the desing and some one will hate it dont know even how is rated "i dont like the key caps colors"
Display: all the laptops around your budget have pretty much the same display 1366 x 768 TN panel.

And so on

If you look you will see that Apple is on first place, and i would never use apple Laptop for gaming they dont have good GPUs...

Satyam Srivastava

Estimable
Aug 1, 2015
I will buy laptop offline...
And I want laptop for my college purpose and also want that it can handle gud multitasking and heavy games....
Am not saying that I want a gaming machine,but at least if I am 40k so want something gud

turbopiki

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014
How do you except us to suggest something, we dont even know from which Country you are buying, and how can we possibly know the prices of your loccal shop and which laptops they are selling. Give us a likn to your country online PC shop and we will suggest you a laptop for your budget and than you can go to your local shop and see if they are selling it

turbopiki

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014
i checked it, most of things dont even matter or they cant be rated correctly

Tech support: just because it doesnt have good tech support that doesnt mean that the products is bad
Design : Some will love the desing and some one will hate it. For your budget you wont finda laptop with some amazing featues that just came on the market those laptops cost more
Keyboard: same as with the design, Some will love the desing and some one will hate it dont know even how is rated "i dont like the key caps colors"
Display: all the laptops around your budget have pretty much the same display 1366 x 768 TN panel.

And so on

If you look you will see that Apple is on first place, and i would never use apple Laptop for gaming they dont have good GPUs, so you cant just look at this list and say that one Laptop brand is not good

Solution