Solved! Second screen for TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2021
I have a TV on the kitchen counter, that we orient to face the kitchen when we're there, and then we swing it around to face the breakfast area when we're eating. Trouble is, the TV gets handled a lot, and gets moved all over. A perfect solution would be to have 2 screens, each permanently facing one of those areas. We use a streaming service, so I can't have 2 TVs - that would be inconvenient and one stream would lag behind the other. I can't find any dual-screen TVs, no TVs with video out ports of any kind, and no way to stream the same content to 2 TVs, other than having a computer on my kitchen counter instead of a TV!

Solution
No such thing as a dual screen TV, but you can setup a video splitter on whatever is being used with it unless you are streaming from the TV itself.

For two TVs you need a 3rd device to send the video signal to both, like a small Android streaming box, laptop or computer.
No such thing as a dual screen TV, but you can setup a video splitter on whatever is being used with it unless you are streaming from the TV itself.

For two TVs you need a 3rd device to send the video signal to both, like a small Android streaming box, laptop or computer.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.