Video Wall with a twist for a Living Room

Aug 5, 2018
I want to run 2 screens showing one image for my living room.
I'd like to hook up a 5.1 theater system to this as well. Everything Im reading says in order to connect the tvs I need a PC to run them. Is that true? Can it be run with a receiver/amp?
I know the PC doesnt have enough power to supply to the speakers so how would i connect the receiver Ill need to those to the TVs?
Lastly I want to be able to run PS4/Cable Box/Blue Ray all through all of this....
I'm pretty good with the home theater to TV set up but the multiple Tvs showing one image is new....
Any help would be great!

Solution
You are going to need a video wall processor for the non PC sources. No other way to split the content to multiple displays
You have to maintain a 16x9 aspect ratio to fill the screens. The PC mobo can compensate for this but the standard sources can't with a 1x2 array of TVs so you won't fill the screens or have to stretch them somehow which would distort the picture.
One HDMI from the PC and all the other sources go to the receiver for audio, The other PC output goes to the video wall processor directly.

USAFRet

Illustrious
PC to receiver via HDMI
Receiver to 5.1 speakers
Receiver to 2x displays, via HDMI splitter, showing the same picture on both displays

PS4, cable box, BR...all into whatever other HDMI ports are available on the receiver.

The receiver is the main hub and brain. All the other tings are input (PC/PS4/cable/etc...) or output (2x TV via HDMI splitter.)

You are going to need a video wall processor for the non PC sources. No other way to split the content to multiple displays
You have to maintain a 16x9 aspect ratio to fill the screens. The PC mobo can compensate for this but the standard sources can't with a 1x2 array of TVs so you won't fill the screens or have to stretch them somehow which would distort the picture.
One HDMI from the PC and all the other sources go to the receiver for audio, The other PC output goes to the video wall processor directly.

Solution