See the N64 Emulator for iPhone 3GS in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Nice commercial, but where can I see the actual demo in ACTION. Need some work on the titles now, spelling and grammer are vastly improving on the site now.

derek2006

Distinguished
May 19, 2006
No way. I will be amazed if the iphone will have enough processing power to run N64 by emulating it. I remember my P3 800 had a hard time with project 64. But if this did happen i will buy a Itouch immediately.

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
ya i have a difficult time believing that an N64 title will run fluently on the iphone. I would really like for it to though, seeing as I just recently purchased an ipod touch 3g. I think i also tried running an N64 emulator on a P3, and it didn't work perfectly. However, the screen resolution for the ipod IS a lot less than what i was trying to run back then. Maybe that will help it run smoother?

another problem that will probably be even harder to fix is the controls. I really cannot imagine trying to play zelda on the touch. mario 64 and mario tennis might work though.

still, its all very interesting. i'm just not overly optimistic.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
Funny, the PSP has had an N64 emulator for awhile now. I know Marcus hides his iPhone fanboy side better than Kevin but is this really news?

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Honis[/nom]Funny, the PSP has had an N64 emulator for awhile now. I know Marcus hides his iPhone fanboy side better than Kevin but is this really news?[/citation]

And the pc has had a Nintendo 64 emulator for even longer (probably at least 8 years now). What exactly is your point?

I guess you made that same comment when you heard about the emulator for the psp then?

ukcal

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
@ counterpart,
I'm so tempted to correct you by saying it should be 'spelt', not 'spelled', but you put a winking face, so, it's cool :p

Status
Not open for further replies.