Seeking set-up advice for three zones of audio in new home construction

shauzzer

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
I'm starting with a clean slate, new construction - seeking advice balancing cost, convenience and quality. Would like audio in three rooms (all of which are in close physical proximity) with all speakers in-wall or in-ceiling, with either an app or a remote in each room to control volume. Single source of audio is okay - don't need to play different sources simultaneously. Zone 1 is for serious audio and casual TV (serious TV will be downstairs and is not a part of this question), Zone 2 and 3 are for casual audio (Zone 3 is outside on a covered deck). Since it's new construction, I'm thinking of all wired speakers. Would like a receiver that can also stream various music services. Any thoughts or recommendations on set-up, receivers, speakers much appreciated.

Solution
It's going to depend a lot on how much you want to spend.
I would check out speakers from Revel and Sonance. Choice will depend on room size, quality, and volume required in each space.
You could get a Denon or Marantz Heos equipped receiver. Depending on the model you could do all three areas with one receiver. You could add a Denon Heos.Amp HS2 if needed later. No additional wiring needed.
It's going to depend a lot on how much you want to spend.
I would check out speakers from Revel and Sonance. Choice will depend on room size, quality, and volume required in each space.
You could get a Denon or Marantz Heos equipped receiver. Depending on the model you could do all three areas with one receiver. You could add a Denon Heos.Amp HS2 if needed later. No additional wiring needed.

Solution