Solved! Does anyone have any suggestions on a good audio converters that r reasonably priced/any tips on how I should set up my home theatre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2021
I have an older Yamaha receiver (RX-V430) and a pretty new TCL TV with Roku that is about 3 years old at the most & I am trying to hook up my new home theatre surround sound system, which is a Klipsch sound system & I am hoping to connect 2 subwoofers along with the speakers if this is possible. I don't really know which brands of converters are good options/good quality or if this is even the best option for me... any advice would be greatly appreciated!

My AV Receiver does not have an HDMI port but does have optical, coaxial, and RCA ports. My TV does have a few HDMI ports. It also has an optical port, USB, a headphone port (3.5 mm), and an AV port (only 1). I don't think I necessarily need a converter box but I was told the audio would sound better if I used one. I don't know how true this is. If anybody has any tips or ideas for me I would love to hear them. Thanks again!
🎶🤔🤞🎼📺🎵

Solution
Converters for what to what exactly? Does not sound like you need any, TV optical out goes to the receiver optical in, speakers connect to the receiver.
Status
Not open for further replies.