Solved! Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless

Aug 12, 2019
Okay so i have been looking into getting the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0's wireless that would mainly be used for Gaming but also music on the side. I would like to know if they have Surround sound if not does anyone have any good options for Headphones that are around $100 - $250?

Solution
Surround sound in standard headphones is all virtual done through signal processing in the sound card or the headphone included DAC/DSP.

SteelSerries Arctis are good and cheaper. If you want wireless in the headphones you are limited in quality of audio a lot, unless you get a separate good quality Bluetooth adapter and hook in wired headphones to it. I got a Fiio BTR1K and it works great.
Surround sound in standard headphones is all virtual done through signal processing in the sound card or the headphone included DAC/DSP.

SteelSerries Arctis are good and cheaper. If you want wireless in the headphones you are limited in quality of audio a lot, unless you get a separate good quality Bluetooth adapter and hook in wired headphones to it. I got a Fiio BTR1K and it works great.

Solution