Several Concerns

Dec 25, 2020
Hi,
I only have an Android Galaxy 7 phone, an Android smart tv (Westinghouse), & Netgear Nighthawk now.

Over this past year my phone, router, and tv has been hacked almost daily. My antivirus alerts me to it, but gives no suggestions on what to do.

The factory reset & password changing has been maddening.

Tech help only assists in doing the bear minimum reset. But what I need is a good tech or white hat willing to suggest greater protection to better keep hackers out (though I know that nothing is fool proof) and to help me understand how to navigate it. Is this asking too much?
Thanks MsL7L

Dec 25, 2020
Router Hijack Detected, it also has a red icon of a man with a hat and eye.
But that's not all...
The person doing this is somehow able to change my passwords.
I am meticulous with dating them, writing them down, painstakingly punching them in.
The hijacker disabled my my ability to change my password one way, so I found a different way, got into the router, and found other things connected.
I changed my password again, reset tv and remote back to factory, reset my router with paperclip, reset my password again (with show on) so I know it is right. Yet, the hijacker has done something to block my new password from being accepted.
No one uses my router, phone, & tv but me.
Yet this jerk seems to hijack wifi, get into, and control my equip. I've never seen anything like this, it's way over the top. PLEASE HELP ME.

Dec 25, 2020
Oh...and several times when I gotten a red "No WiFi" message, the WiFi icon in the top menu was still working and I was able to browse, use YouTube, Google Apps, etc. as if I was connected...BUT how and what is connecting to my router??? VERY STRANGE 🤔