Solved! Sharp aquos lc-40le810un and lc-52le810un black light blinking need factory rest code.

Dec 9, 2020
Sharp lc-40le810un and lc-52le810un black light blinking will not turn on. Both are Sharp Quantron Aquos. Need factory reset settings for both.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Have you tried just disconnecting power and then powering back on (reconnecting, of course)? Are you attempting to power on with a remote or directly with a button on the TV itself?

Did you have a recent power outage or something to cause two TVs to have issues?

Dec 9, 2020
I have tried unplugging both of them and the back in. Both of them went out at different times. Both tv's standby lights are blinking when plugged in. I have tried remote and buttons on front of tv to turn on. I was watching TV and both tv's just turned themselfs off and now won't turn back on. No sleep timers or anything are set on them.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Got it. Just seems an odd coincidence and wanted to rule out a power condition that was damaging electronics.

If you can't access the menu, I don't think you can "reset" these TVs. Does anything ever appear on-screen?

There are sites like the one below that offer instructions. Worth trying, but I can't vouch for their effectiveness.

Solution