Should i build a pc, buy a ps4, or buy a gaming laptop? DETAILS BELOW*

NoobyComputerGuy

Estimable
Jul 6, 2015
I'm a 17 year old high school student that is very interested in gaming world. I want to build a gaming rig, but the price would go crazy here on my country. The other option is to get a gaming laptop, (a dell inspiron 7000 one if i'm going for it) which is a tad bit more expensive than a pc but it's portable and i can use it for college later (but it's also weaker tho). the cheapest option is of course, just buy a ps4.

Money here on my country probably works differently than your country. A dell inspiron 7000 which is called budget gaming laptop on the internet, is really expensive here. Internet is also very-very slow especially on my place, so even if i get a pc rig, i would rarely play online. (thus i can't really download game from steam all the time) And i can't work part-time or something here, so my only option is to save money. which is why i'm interested in a ps4 because it's the cheapest, but the games are more expensive, and i have to pay for psn.

Which one should i go for? Thanks in advance. (sorry for terrible english lol)

Solution
I would go with the ps4 as it will be a lot stronger than the dell. This means you could play the game offline. Also I don't think you need psn for every game as I can play on the vita online against other players and I don't have psn.

NoobyComputerGuy

Estimable
Jul 6, 2015

Yea but it's hella expensive and like i said it's a bit of a waste of money cause i cant really play online games. I can with a laptop or ps4 tho (WIFI is weird here)

King Dranzer

Estimable
Aug 16, 2016
Do you have retail stores where you could buy CDs. Or online stores like Amazon and Ebay from where you can order CDs. Like that there is no reason for you to download games online. And can play games without any problem. Desktop PC can be used not only for gaming but also for lot different stuff. And being a student it will come in handy.

Where do you live.

NoobyComputerGuy

Estimable
Jul 6, 2015

I live in indonesia. There is a lot of cd stores here but they're all pirated game, thus i can't play online. I want to build a pc because it's more powerful but it kinda feels useless if i can't even connect to an internet.

I would go with the ps4 as it will be a lot stronger than the dell. This means you could play the game offline. Also I don't think you need psn for every game as I can play on the vita online against other players and I don't have psn.

Solution