Solved! Should I buy alienware 13 with i5 6300HQ with gtx 1050 2 gb

Solution
That is a bit hard to answer as we do not know what you intend on doing with the notebook. If you are on a budget > NO, there are other notebooks for less. If you are going to play games and want a high-end-notebook and you like the features then go for it. If you want something cheaper check if you find any notebook that runs on the Clevo Architecture.

goerk27

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
That is a bit hard to answer as we do not know what you intend on doing with the notebook. If you are on a budget > NO, there are other notebooks for less. If you are going to play games and want a high-end-notebook and you like the features then go for it. If you want something cheaper check if you find any notebook that runs on the Clevo Architecture.

Solution

Rahul_143

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017

Thanks but I only want alienware

engineer5261

Commendable
Apr 26, 2016
Unless you can afford Alienware 17 R4 with all the works.

I would say, if you have a lot of money to burn --> Alienware 17 R4 fully loaded
If you do not have money to burn --> get something else that will actually be powerful for the money you spend.

engineer5261

Commendable
Apr 26, 2016
Alienware is overrated, and I can not recommend it as I feel you do not get your money's worth. Spend the same amount of money on an MSI or ACER and you can easily get better GPU/CPU/SSD and have much higher FPS and performance. I recently bought an ACER with much higher performance than this at less than half the price.

It's really up to you in the end. I will not recommend it. Is there any reason why you only want Alienware?