Should i buy the Acer V Aspire VN7-592G ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamoudaarfawi

Prominent
Sep 1, 2017
Hi i'am about the buy the Acer i mentioned in the title , reading some reviews on the NET they said it have high temperature , which doesn't bother me , i just wanted to know if it affect ingame performance (FPS) and if it can carry me for years ? (talking about durability) ,Thanks .
This is the Link :
19756-pc-portable-acer-aspire-v-nitro-vn7-592g-i5-6e-gen-8go.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
No serious issues with this Acer - looks like your typical Acer laptop, with generous specifications and an attractive price. However, build-quality has never been Acer's strong suit, and adding powerful graphics components in a low-quality chassis isn't helping. That said, if you treat it carefully (basically leave it on a table at home), it should last you 2 or 3 years without major malfunctions.
No serious issues with this Acer - looks like your typical Acer laptop, with generous specifications and an attractive price. However, build-quality has never been Acer's strong suit, and adding powerful graphics components in a low-quality chassis isn't helping. That said, if you treat it carefully (basically leave it on a table at home), it should last you 2 or 3 years without major malfunctions.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS