Should i buy the asus f555la-ab31?

Irinea

Commendable
Sep 10, 2016
So i currently own the Lenovo G570 and i wanna upgrade. I don't want to buy the asus f555la-ab31 for gaming purposes i just want a good and affordable laptop that's better than the one that i currently have to use for my essays and for entertainment (watching movies, music etc.). So the thing is that the one i have is kinda made of plastic and i don't have a good past with plastic laptops long story short i always crack open the top left of the computer where the keyboard meets the screen:) so i want a well structured laptop that's preferably made of metal or something i don't know i just don't want it to break again. I need answers like ASAP, so what do you guys think should i buy it will it work for me?

Irinea

Commendable
Sep 10, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Irinea : "should i buy the asus f555la-ab31????"

So i currently own the Lenovo G570 and i wanna upgrade. I don't want to buy the asus f555la-ab31 for gaming purposes i just want a good and affordable laptop that's better than the one that i currently have to use for my essays and for entertainment (watching movies, music etc.). So the thing is that the one i have is kinda made of plastic and i don't have a good past with plastic laptops long story short i always crack open the top left of the computer where the keyboard meets the screen:) so i want a well structured laptop that's preferably made of metal or something i don't know i just don't want it to break again. I need answers like ASAP, so what do you guys think should i buy it will it work for me?