Should I buy the new Gtx 1070 Msi Stealth gs63vr or wait to see what razer comes out with?

Drago212

Estimable
Jan 23, 2015
Hi everyone! So as some of you may know, a couple of laptops have now hit the market featuring the new Nvidia Max q technology. MSI was one of the companies to come out with a 15.6 inch gaming laptop with a gtx 1070 that weighs only 3.96 lb.I would really like to get my hands on that as I have the money as of right now and I'm going to be going away a lot this summer so I'll be using a laptop to game however my laptop right now is not up to the spec requirements for the games I like to play. So basically my main question is: Since there will most likely be other companies to come out with new laptops featuring the new gtx 1070 max q technology (especially razer) should I wait for the new oines to come out and see if there are better/more affordable options? or should I bite the bullet and buy the new MSI 15 inch laptop?
Here is the link to the exact model on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/MSI-GS63VR-STEALTH-PRO-002-Traditional/dp/B072K85Z7N/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498882308&sr=8-1&keywords=msi+gtx+1070+gs63vr
Thanks!!!

Solution
well its really up to you.personally i never like razer notebook especially the thin/slim one as the temps can get quite high.however if u can wait,it will benefit u as well as u can survey new laptop models and maybe the Msi might even drop in price or comes with more option.
well its really up to you.personally i never like razer notebook especially the thin/slim one as the temps can get quite high.however if u can wait,it will benefit u as well as u can survey new laptop models and maybe the Msi might even drop in price or comes with more option.

Solution