should i buy this summer kit?

bigbossover

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016
summer again and i like swimming. different from before, this time i'd like to take photo when i'm in the sea. honestly, it's because i saw a deal on the deal site, which means by using the coupon code i can get the summer kit including a waterproof case, swimming goggles and swimming cap only for $14 dollars, which is cheap and i want to take photo for a long time so i'm hesitate to buy it because i'm afraid it will damage my phone.. do you have experience of using it?

can check the summer kit here. , if you want one, i can give you the code, don't pay it high :pt1cable:
61it%2BDQVXAL._SL1000_.jpg

Solution
Hmm although it says the device would be ok to a certain depth, that is also going to depend on a few factors they don't list. Including user error. They test things under "optimal" conditions, which is not the same as real world conditions.

Personally, I wouldn't take the risk. Unless you have a really cheap phone that is easily replaced. But that is just my opinion.

Anyone else?
Hmm although it says the device would be ok to a certain depth, that is also going to depend on a few factors they don't list. Including user error. They test things under "optimal" conditions, which is not the same as real world conditions.

Personally, I wouldn't take the risk. Unless you have a really cheap phone that is easily replaced. But that is just my opinion.

Anyone else?

Solution

bigbossover

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016

thank you. i really want to take photo when swimming, so perhaps i will buy it today but i will test first to confirm my phone will be safe. and i will tell you the condition of the case:bounce: