Should I delete old mesages?

doublelin

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
I'm a novice in smartphone, but I am on my Galaxy Ace a lot. Got it 3½ months and I have to swap the mpj every 6pm, Yesterday, I received a message said my internal memory almost full and I should delete some stuff. Is this asking me to delete my old messages? Can I remove them to my PC and how? Anyone help me please! Thanks.

Solution
Have you added the additional micro SD card so that you have additional storage ? You can then select that to store new messages or photos instead of the internal memory.

You can sync your phone to your computer and transfer all the data that you want onto your hard drive in a folder that you call what you want. The phone should automaticly create the connection and you can download software from Samsung to help with anything that you want to do with the phone.

Once you have things that you want to save you can clean space on the internal storage of the Galaxy Ace.

inzone

Splendid
Have you added the additional micro SD card so that you have additional storage ? You can then select that to store new messages or photos instead of the internal memory.

You can sync your phone to your computer and transfer all the data that you want onto your hard drive in a folder that you call what you want. The phone should automaticly create the connection and you can download software from Samsung to help with anything that you want to do with the phone.

Once you have things that you want to save you can clean space on the internal storage of the Galaxy Ace.

Solution