Should I wait for Christmas to get Laptop, XBOX and VPN in Cheap prices?

julielack

Prominent
Sep 29, 2017
From past week, I am thinking to purchase Laptop, VPN(Virtual Private Nework) & XBOX. Should I buy these now or wait for the Christmas deal?

My budget is $200 for all these.Please confirm if I can get these in amazing discount on Christmas 2017.

Solution
$200 for all three? No, going to happen. Also, a VPN usually requires a monthly subscription, though I am sure you can purchase a 1 year subscription to get the best deal, but that is likely going to cost $60 per year for unlimited data.

There are free VPN services, but they limit you on data. Tunnelbear.com offers a free monthly plan that is limited to 500MB per month.

A new budget laptop alone will cost you $200 and it will be pretty weak. Good enough for basic tasks and Youtube videos. It should be decent enough to play Minecraft and League of Legends on low settings.

severinsen70

Prominent
Oct 15, 2017
$200 for a laptop VPN and xbox? That's a little optimistic even with sales. You could get a low end laptop, original xbox and use a free VPN. We also don't know what use you want the laptop for.

If you were wanting a laptop and a new Xbox One or whatever that simply won't happen.

$200 for all three? No, going to happen. Also, a VPN usually requires a monthly subscription, though I am sure you can purchase a 1 year subscription to get the best deal, but that is likely going to cost $60 per year for unlimited data.

There are free VPN services, but they limit you on data. Tunnelbear.com offers a free monthly plan that is limited to 500MB per month.

A new budget laptop alone will cost you $200 and it will be pretty weak. Good enough for basic tasks and Youtube videos. It should be decent enough to play Minecraft and League of Legends on low settings.

Solution