show request: Survivor All Stars 4/8/04

Mike

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2004
979
0
18,930
0
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

I had a schedule conflict and missed Survivor from 4/8/04. Please send
if you have it.
00004-54831-47012 (ReplayTV 5040).

Many thanks in advance.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Mike wrote:
>
> I had a schedule conflict and missed Survivor from 4/8/04.
> Please send if you have it.
> 00004-54831-47012 (ReplayTV 5040).

It's sent, you just need to accept it.

However, it was recorded in high quality and with my ISP's
upload cap, it will take a couple of days to transfer.

Enjoy,
--
Bill Cochell

"Don't you see what it's like in this deranged Waring Blender of
a world?! Every day is an agonizing ordeal, like balancing a pot
of scalding water on your head while people whip your legs and
butt..." - Duckman
 

Mike

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2004
979
0
18,930
0
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Accepted. Thanks again.

Bill Cochell <bcochell@po_TUDE_box.com> wrote in message news:<40770F30.B7118F76@po_TUDE_box.com>...
> Mike wrote:
> >
> > I had a schedule conflict and missed Survivor from 4/8/04.
> > Please send if you have it.
> > 00004-54831-47012 (ReplayTV 5040).
>
> It's sent, you just need to accept it.
>
> However, it was recorded in high quality and with my ISP's
> upload cap, it will take a couple of days to transfer.
>
> Enjoy,
 

Mike

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2004
979
0
18,930
0
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

BTW - It only took about 25 hours total download time, so your ISP's
upload cap may have changed.

Thanks again.

Mike

mnunes85@yahoo.com (Mike) wrote in message news:<96c9bb78.0404091903.7f6a4a39@posting.google.com>...
> Accepted. Thanks again.
>
> Bill Cochell <bcochell@po_TUDE_box.com> wrote in message news:<40770F30.B7118F76@po_TUDE_box.com>...
> > Mike wrote:
> > >
> > > I had a schedule conflict and missed Survivor from 4/8/04.
> > > Please send if you have it.
> > > 00004-54831-47012 (ReplayTV 5040).
> >
> > It's sent, you just need to accept it.
> >
> > However, it was recorded in high quality and with my ISP's
> > upload cap, it will take a couple of days to transfer.
> >
> > Enjoy,
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
I Streaming Video & TVs 0
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 0
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
U Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
A Streaming Video & TVs 5
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 3
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 26
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 16
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 16
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 28
G Streaming Video & TVs 1

ASK THE COMMUNITY