shure e2c vs westone um1 vs etymolic er6i

goorioles747

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2006
I am looking for a pair of in canal noise isolation/canceling earphone for about $100 give or take a bit (hopefully on the lower side) I can up with these three finalists: shure e2c vs westone um1 vs etymolic er6i. What are your preferences and opinions or even other suggestions?

BENtly

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2004
I recently purchased a pair of UM1's. I bought these to replace some that were stolen. I bought these because of a review i read at http://www.earphonesolutions.com/beeaforip.html Obviously I was impressed enough with them to buy a second pair. All three pairs that your considering are in the comparison plus some others for your consideration.

goorioles747

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2006
Well, I have since bought the UM1's and let me say that for any of you who have problems with the e2c and other IEM's staying in your ear, this was so far and above all others that you wont even know their on and will never worry about them falling out. And, they low profile is much better than the e2c's in fact, you can even lie on your side with them, something i never imagined with the e2c's.