Simpsons World Will Stream Every Episode Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

infernocy

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
I'd rather support the people who make the things I love.

Simpsons stopped being funny long time ago , they are there to make more money , i think they said one time they want to be the longest TV running show , coronation street has 8343 episodes , like beat that

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
If you haven't watched the simpsons in a couple years, I recommend turning it on. The have new writers and it's actually funny again. Setting the bar for Family Guy to follow again. NO joke...try watching a few new ones, you'll laugh. If you don't you are probably too biased. Futurama is great too, but it's dead for good now.

dstarr3

Estimable
Mar 18, 2014
The have new writers and it's actually funny again. Setting the bar for Family Guy to follow again.

If they've got Family Guy-esque humor now, I'll pass. I got sick of Family Guy a LONG time ago.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
The Simpsons is ok, but there are so many funnier cartoons. While Venture Bros and Archer are not as good as they used to be, they are better than the Simpsons and Family Guy. My new favourite is Rick and Morty, which is hilarious.

DragonFireXY

Estimable
Jun 24, 2014
Alternatively you could download any episode you'd like from bittorrent https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10560422/The_Simpsons_S01-S25
Look at how many leechers and seeders then look at the GBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.